Just Hungry 5th Anniversary Giveaway - The Winners!
Here are the winners for the Just Hungry 5th Anniversary Giveaway!
How the winners were selected
After culling out the duplicate entries, late entries, and ones missing information and so on, one entry was selected at random (using the MySQL RAND function, FYI) for each prize.
Incidentally, I specifically asked you to say which country you came from since I was curious as to where the readers were - sure, my site stats say something, but it's interesting to actually hear from you too. What can I say, I'm a geek girl at heart and I loves me some statistics. As I expected, a large majority of you are from the United States, but I didn't quite expect there were readers from so many countries! Maybe one day I can get to visit them all, so I can check out the availability of Japanese foodstuffs for myself. You know, for research purposes. ^_^
Anyway, on to the winners!
And the winners are
- Annabel from Bern, Switzerland wins the Nigella Express book
- Debbie from NC, USA wins the Saisai Gohan Japanese vegan cookbook
- Troy from MN, USA wins The Way To Cook by Julia Child
- Karaimame from Finland wins the Set of Japanese knitting and craft books
- And finally, Stephanie from MO, USA wins the (choice of vintage '70s cookbook or 2 Japanese cookbooks) - she chose the Fanny and Johnnie Cradock Cookery Programme book!
Congratulations to all the winners! I have already emailed you, but if you didn't get the email please let me know ASAP. And, thank you to the hundreds of you that participated and left such nice comments! I did read all your comments, and I'll try to address the questions eventually (or if I forget, re-ask me over on the Ask Maki (almost) Anything post.)
The winners of the Just Bento prizes are announced over there!